The Feature Analyst and LIDAR Analyst extensions for ArcGIS provide a powerful system of tools for extracting object-specific geographic features from all types of GIS imagery and LIDAR data. The result is a tremendous savings in time and labor costs.
- A simple interface and workflow process for extracting a wide range of geospatial features including land cover, hydrology, transportation, buildings, and small manmade objects
- The ability to take into account spatial context (contextual classification) and ancillary data sources such as Digital Elevation Models (DEM)
- Reinforce the extraction model to improve results by selecting correct and incorrect examples from the initial returned set of features. This iteration, called Hierarchical Learning, is an essential component of the Feature Analyst machine-learning process.
- Object-specific change detection
- Robust image processing tools for fusing or manipulating image data
- Advanced 2D and 3D vector editing tools
- Workflow modeling
- Batch Processing